Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Frog Laundry Hamper

We registered for this hamper before Ethan was born because it went with our nursery theme. Disappointment is not a strong enough word to describe my feelings towards this hamper. It worked for about 3 weeks before the plastic bars that hold it open ripped through the mesh. I do admit that we bring this laundry hamper up and down stairs, but that is just normal wear and tear in my house. I still use the hamper and maybe one day it will just be a stuffed animal bin, but for a kids clothes hamper I would suggest your investment not go elsewhere.

2 comments:

Coffeybunny said...

Yep, I threw out the one we had in our church nursery. Stupid design.

Fields said...

I've only used it for stuffed animals because I figured it would never hold up to laundry.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin