Thursday, July 24, 2008

Bébé au Lait: 4 Stars


So even though I did not get to breastfeed my son, I had hopes to and I bought this before he was born. Since I could not use it I let my friend Laura (who had a 6 month old at the time) borrow it for the duration of her lactation (ha!). This neat breastfeeding cover fits like an apron and has a plastic half loop in it to keep it open while your little one feeds. The adjustable strap is awesome because no matter how much your little one squirms or pulls on the cover, it won't come off or drop down. The loop also holds the cover open so you can see what your little one is up to with just a glance. On one corner of the cover there is a piece of terry cloth for "quick clean up" if needed.

I look forward to using this cover in the future, and as for Laura her comment was, "Where has this thing been for 6 months?"

Bébé au Laits can be purchased from their website and come in all different patterns. They just came out with an organic cotton line and a silk line that I think would be neat (and beautiful) too. They are also sold under the name of Hooter Hiders which makes me grin every time I see the label. For those really in style moms they also sell matching burp cloths! These might seem a little pricey but since purchasing mine I have received several coupons that I have been able to pass on to friends.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin