Thursday, June 23, 2011

Pampered Chef Manual Food Processor: 5 Stars!

I got this beauty at a Pampered Chef party that I recently held:



It is simply wonderful!!  It is great for the small jobs around my kitchen when I don't want to haul out the big daddy food processor.

So far I have:
  • Used it to make graham cracker crust (working in two batches to crush 18 graham crackers and then adding it all back to the bowl to add the melted butter)
  • Made fresh salsa
  • Made saltine cracker crumbs to add to my crab cakes
  • Mashed strawberries for strawberry preserves
  • Pureed sweet potatoes into baby food
Yes, I could have done all this with my jumbo food processor, but with this handy little tool there is so much less work, set up and clean up (with only two small parts to wash instead of three large ones)!  If you do a bunch of small jobs around your kitchen it is worth the money (and cabinet space).

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin