Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Moppine Towels by Rachael Ray

If I knew now how much I would use these towels, I would have bought them for myself years ago! Instead they sat on my amazon wish list for a year until this Christmas, when my mother and my mother-in-law both bought me some. Since then, I have used these towels everyday! I still have out my other towels for drying dishes, etc. But, now in addition to the one kitchen towel that hangs on the fridge I always have one of these towels hanging on my oven door.

As you can see from the picture, two corners of these towels have terry cloth quilted in so that the towel doubles as a pot holder. I don't know about you, but I have limited drawer space in my kitchen which leads to a difficulty in storing hot pads. Right now they hand next to my oven, but since I now have this towel literally at my finger tips I use it instead. It is particularly useful when I am cooking in my cast iron or aluminum pot. Instead of having to get down a hot pad and then keep track of where I laid it down, I simply pick up the corner of this towel, hold the handle for as long as I need to and drop the corner back down and walk away!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin