Wednesday, September 17, 2008

LeapFrog Fridge Farm Magnetic Animal Set, 4 Stars

I really believe that Ethan knows what a cow and sheep say because of this toy! It is so cute. Each of the five animals have a front and a back. If you make a match you hear a song that says, "You made a match, look what you found. You made a match hear a ____ sound. (and then that sound)". What I really like is when you don't make a match. Instead of the farm saying no or you are wrong it sings, "You put a pig in front and a cow behind. Put them together, and what do you find? A pig/cow? That's silly!" I'm not afraid of Ethan being told he is wrong, but at this age does it is neat to reward him for just getting two of the pieces in the farm!

It will also tell you facts about the animals and make the animal sound every time a new piece is put in the farm.

3 comments:

Brandi said...

Right on. This is a fav toy at my house too.

Amanda said...

This one is definitely a hit at our house too...and now they have a vehicle version. I saw it at Target the other day and it was pretty cool but I don't know that I would have both since it's the same thing (just different colors and magnents)

Fields said...

Both Mommy and Saha like this one!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin