Monday, December 13, 2010

Baby Wearing

With my first baby and especially now with my second one I just love wearing them.  Around the house, out in public, or anywhere we go I would much rather stick a baby in a sling than lug a big car seat carrier around.  The best part is that for the most part the baby is much happier too!  Maybe the only exception I have is when we go to a restaurant.  There we usually bring him in still in the carrier because I hope I will have the chance to actually eat my lunch or dinner.  This hasn't really worked on many occasions, but I can still hope!

Over the next week I hope to review 4 or 5 of the carriers we have used.  What is your favorite baby carrying device?

1 comment:

Fields said...

I dropped so much food on my kids heads when I was wearing them! You are much smarter.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin